Zhujiajiao from Shanghai
Private day trip from Shanghai with your own guide, car and driver
Escape from the city to old China
A full-day private day trip from Shanghai to the delightful old water town of Zhujiajiao.
Explore a special corner of China on this private tour from Shanghai
Pick up from your Shanghai hotel and be transported back into the 16th century in one of Shanghai’s most special and well-preserved little towns, Zhujiajiao. Filled with pretty waterside houses, distinctive little bridges and willow trees, Zhujiajiao is a romantic spot a world away from Shanghai’s futuristic bustle. Visit the Zhuxi Garden, Bagao Temple, the old Post Office and the impressive Xi Family Mansion.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Private vehicle and driver
- Entrance fees in Zhujiajiao
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals, entrance fees not mentioned above
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities to driver, guide