Private Mumbai sightseeing
Prince of Wales Museum
Gateway of India
Private half day sightseeing tour of Mumbai, its impressive colonial heritage and architecture, with a local guide and air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
Private Bombay sightseeing tour
Meet your English-speaking local guide with a car and driver at your hotel and set off on your private Mumbai sightseeing tour that shows you best of what to see in Bombay. Visit Mani Bhavan which is a house where Mahatma Ghandi stayed and now a museum dedicated to his life, and the Prince of Wales Museum. Along Marine Drive see the Afghan Church and Haji Ali Mosque, and at Dhobi Ghat see thousands of people washing their clothes in the river. See Crawford Market and see Flora Fountain, the Clock Tower, and the impressive Gateway of India before returning to your central Mumbai hotel.
- Private vehicle with driver
- English speaking local guide for half-day sightseeing of Mumbai
- Entrance fees to Mani Bhavan and Prince of Wales Museum
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals, entrance fees not mentioned above
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities to driver, guide