The Best of Gaudi
Learn about the famous architect Antoni Gaudi
Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Visit House of Bones as it’s known locally
The best of Gaudí: Sagrada Família, Park Güell, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera. Visit the essential works of this brilliant architect.
Learn about Guadi by visiting the his best work
Meet the famous architect Antoni Gaudí by visiting fascinating Sagrada Familia, a minor Basilica, one of the most visited buildings in the world full of symbolism from the Bible. Enter the basilica through one of the three virtues: Hope, Love and Faith. Walk below the high vaults and richly ornamented Latin Cross designed by Gaudi himself. At the Sagrada Familia Museum learn about Gaudi’s life but also about development of the basilica – enjoy rich exhibits of drawings, plaster models and pictures of basilica in the making.
Take advantage of this day tour and visit captivating Parc Guell, an UNESCO World Heritage Site where you can easily get lost in this curiously designed and unfinished landmark of Barcelona.
Continue to the Casa Milà, popularly known as ‘La Pedrera’ or the stone quarry and another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Finish a tour with a visit to the House of Bones as it’s locally known (Casa Battlo) yet another masterpiece of Guadi.
The tour ends near the Casa Batlló at Paseo de Gracia 43.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Multilingual official guide
- Guided walking tour of the Park Güell with entrance
- Guided walking tour of the outside of the Sagrada Familia
- Guided walking tour of the Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batllo)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities to driver/guide